We provide one-to-one coaching with leaders (typically senior executives of private and public sector organisations). We’ll act as your independent sounding board, giving you the experienced, objective ear you need to deal with your complex senior role.
We challenge thinking. We will help you find your own style and impact, developing new ways of working and of achieving your ambitious personal and business goals.
We can help you develop the emotional intelligence you need to communicate well, resolve conflicts and solve problems.
Why work with us?
Some of the reasons you might choose to work with us are:
- You have high potential which you want to make sure you realise.
- You are taking on a new role or seeking promotion.
- You have found your progress restricted by specific issues.
- You want to increase your personal and professional impact.
- You want support to cope with complex change and turbulent times.
- You want to built a high-performing, coherent team.
How do we get started?
For coaching to be meaningful, we need to know where you are now, and where you want to be.
We’ll start with our Leadership Brand Assessment: a study of your current reputation, performance and impact (though if you already have good quality information from the people around you, we can use that). This gives us a benchmark to work from and the beginning of a map for our coaching sessions.
What is a coaching session like?
There is no typical session. A coaching session might include work on:
- Useful and non-useful leadership behaviours.
- Time and relationship boundaries.
- Strategic opportunities for the business.
- Instilling a culture of innovation.
- How to navigate within a matrix organisation.
- Increasing resilience in the face of difficulties.
- Career changes.
- Goals and performance.
Every session is tailored to your needs, your organisation and your changing priorities over time.