In a world of unprecedented change, multiple messages, creative destruction and hyper-competition, what does it mean to be an innovative team?
It means unpredictability and uncertainty. It also means opportunity.
“It is not the strongest of the species that survives; nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is most adaptable to change” Charles Darwin.
The ability to adapt and change starts when we ask questions.
To succeed, businesses must continuously look ahead. To compete, they must innovate. But innovation is not an unattainable creative gift: it is systematic, methodical, and achievable by all. Skills have become the global currency of the 21st century, and innovation is a vital 21st century skill.
Innovation for your team
We can work with you to develop your team’s skill in innovation, creating a stronger innovation culture and the ability to adapt better and grow faster.
Our work with you might include:
- An innovation workshop.
- Developing a deeper understanding of innovative culture in your business.
- Exploring creative techniques using real time business challenges.
- Learning how to solve specific problems or generate ideas for something new in your business.
- Choosing which ideas to select.
- Gaining confidence in your ability to innovate and implement your ideas.
- Creating an innovation approach in your team and organisation, integrating what you learn during the day.
Remember, innovation rarely happens in a single moment, like Archimedes’ ‘Eureka moment’. Innovation is often disjointed, accidental and unexpected.
We can help create smooth processes that will allow you to make the most of the ideas and talent in your team and beyond. We can help you both explore and exploit ideas.