The programme includes:
This is a two-day, residential leadership programme for a group of just 15 experienced women leaders, from the corporate world and beyond. It will take place at Cliff at Lyons, a luxury private hotel that is deep in the Irish countryside, yet only 30 minutes from Dublin.
Whilst the 2 day intensive takes place 3-4 October 2018, the programme starts in early September with a bespoke questionnaire and confidential conversation. This enables us to incorporate each person’s current business and personal challenges, ambitions, as well as more universal & cultural performance-limiting factors women face in business.
Through a series of exercises, the latest successful business thinking and the most advanced approaches to personal development, you will gain deep insight and advance your ability to succeed in creating a work environment that is full of learning, integrity, care for others, quality and success.
At Scala Advance, we focus on the quadruple bottom line of Purpose, People, Planet and Profit. Your future depends on the choices you make. We support you to understand the impact you can have in helping other leaders emerge.
- Sustainable success comes not just from profit but connecting purpose and people to be profitable, not just profit-focussed. We will work with you to widen your vision in all 4 parts of the quadruple bottom line.
- Understand your leadership impact
- Understand the conscious and subconscious barriers to change
- Lead through complex change
- Explore the specific challenges women leaders face and how to overcome them
- Incorporate the quadruple bottom line to your business
Evening of day 1: Special guest (A trail blazer from industry) joining us so we can learn from her experience.
Through coaching and challenges, you will move from understanding to building a bespoke personal development plan. You will learn to recognise the structure of your own and others experience so that you can reproduce and achieve the excellence that you want with consistency. You will determine what differentiates you as a leader and step more fully into your leadership role.
- Develop the internal flexibility and emotional strength to respond appropriately and creatively to events and changes in the workplace
- Discover the structure of excellence in yourself
- Coach yourself and others to increasingly approach your and their true potential
- Develop your sense of ownership and accountability and encourage others to do the same
- Be the example that influences others to your values
- Build a personal development plan to prepare for the next steps in your career
The learning continues after the programme with a follow-up coaching session to embed learning and advance your personal action plan.